Who: Parents with Students in Pre-Kindergarten through High School
When: Saturday, January 27th, 2018 from 8:30 am – 2:45 pm
Where: Oregon City High School
The Family Focus Forum is Oregon City’s premier (FREE!) family workshop event for families with students of all ages. The event includes both 60 minute and 90 minute workshops focusing on providing parents with information and tools that can help them navigate through their many roles and transitions – creating positive home, work and school environments where parents and kids flourish.
The Family Focus Forum also includes:
- A continental breakfast and full lunch (with pre-registration);
- An informative and inspiring keynote address by Kim DeMarchi.
- Over 20 workshops for parents, dealing with issues related to children of all ages;
- Exhibitor tables with local area resources for families and students;
- Free childcare for children aged 1-10 years (with pre-registration).