Mental Health ResourcesCommunity ResourcesParent ResourcesYouth ResourcesEducator ResourcesProvider Resources
You matter. Reach out. Connect.
Mental Health Resources
Connections and referrals to services
Regional information and referrals
A triage line to help navigate services
7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Clackamas County Call Center
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m to 5 p.m.
Mental Health Support
Resources for your Community
Policies, laws & rules
- Oregon Vaping Stats
- Oregon Youth Marijuana Use
- 2018 Oregon Student Wellness Statewide Report
- 2019 Oregon Tobacco Retailers Inspection Report Summary
- 2019 Oregon Tobacco Retailer Enforcement Inspection Results
- NIDA: National Institute on Drug Abuse
- SAMHSA Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration